as MATT in THE FANTASTICKS (Opera Theatre of Pittsburgh),
"Adam Hill was an engaging and vivacious Matt, with a fine stage appearance and acting ability."
– George B. Parous, The Pittsburgh Stage Magazine
"Adam Hill perfectly complements the naivete in the romance as The Boy."
– Michelle Pilecki, Pittsburgh CityPaper
as TEEN ANGEL/JOHNNY CASINO in GREASE (Summer Theatre of New Canaan),
“Adam Hill’s Johnny Casino and Teen Angel ring with persona.”
– Tom Nissley, New Canaan Advertiser
“Adam Hill takes the spotlight as the marvelous, “Teen Angel.””
– Marlene S. Gaylinn, Connecticut Critics Circle
“The vocal numbers are fine, especially those performed by…Adam Hill as Teen Angel.”
– Joane Grecho Rochman, Arts and Leisure-New Cannan, CT
as KO-KO in THE MIKADO (Carnegie Mellon University),
“Hill is a frenetic, physically eccentric comedian…practically doing cartwheels offstage”
– Christopher Rawson, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette